Where you watching the game ? Are you on the ale yet

Meeting my Dad and brother in town for a few scoops and find somewhere to watch the game.

Both of them are reds......last time I watch a Derby with them it was the 6-1 and then the 4-1.

So, I'm taking one for the team hoping to smash the cunts again.
How does that happen, is he your real Dad ;-)

I've bagged a couple of corporate freebies at OT. So I will drinking their beer for free from about 9.30

Be careful, you don't know what is in it !

Some go into the shithole sane but come out of it needing straightjackets ( for the train journey back to London usually )

Watching it in the comfort of my front room. I can't watch City in the pub personally. Pubs always have at least one or two know nothing knuckle draggers that can't help but make snide comments about City and I usually bite which can make things uncomfortable for the wife.

Derby day will have the pubs full of said knuckle dragging plebs who 'can't' get a ticket so sod that.

We'll be out tonight though so hopefully we win which will pretty much see my local void of any of these big Reds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.