Wheres everyone drinking at Wembley?

Well nose bag in sunny Droylden in two hrs then we're off.To the Etihad of the South and beyond..have a good one fellow blues.

Going down in a bit by train. Daughter works down there and lives in Walthamstow. Meeting up with my son and staying at the travelodge in Walthamstow. Were are at some cinema boozy thing in Walthamstow tonight. It's called backyard cinema - hope its a bigger backyard than the one we had in Rusholme. Few beers in the village and down to Etihad South, then curry night after the match.

Have a good un you beauties!!

So is the Greene Man on Great Portland Street a good choice? Seems easy to get to Wembley from there

I am on my way down from Edinburgh at the moment, will there be many child friendly pubs tonight where city fans will be or will most be going down tomorrow ? Sorry not read this thread just seen the title

Weather’s a bit wet and manky down here right now. Hope it picks up by tomorrow. Any news from Marv?

Travelling down late morning/lunchtime depending on the weather,

Been sleet/pissing down for the last couple of hours so going to wait for it to clear hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.