Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

It's time.

Gives somewhere back the thoughts by England given;
Her sights and sounds; dreams happy as her day;
And laughter, learnt of friends; and gentleness,
In hearts at peace, under an English heaven.

Bulgaria update.
The weather has improved no end.
So has my mood.
Warm and sunny now.
However . . .
The improvement in the weather has had a startling affect on the Russians.
Russian pensioners are now walking the streets in nothing but a pair of speedos.
So wrong on numerous levels.
Get a taxi to St. Konstantin up the road was beautiful and not full of knuckle draggers when we went a few years ago or go a bit further into Varna and mooch around the cafes.

I would. The marina with it’s bars and restaurants are nice but be prepared to pay English prices.
That's one of the reasons I like Nerja,the majority bars Give you free tapas with every drink . If your canny it can be a very cheap drunken night

Just getting round to organising things as being diagnosed with Prostate cancer last Christmas the last 6 months have been a bit of a blur. I had Brachytherapy procedure followed by 15 blasts of Radiotherapy that finished last week all at The Christie.

So we're off to Scotland first weekend in August for 3 days, then over to Prague last week in August to see the in-laws and then a 2 week cruise in September to the Adriatic or October to Norway, we've not decided yet, and back to Prague for Christmas. We're making up for the last 6 months!

First day back in work after 2 weeks in cancun, one of my favourite places in the world!! First few days we had rain, but the last 11 days sure made up for it, went over to the isle of mujieres for the day, hired golf buggsy to go round the island, did coco bongos which was amazing again. Already weighing the job up for next years holiday. And id defo recommend the Riu Cancun for anyone fancying cancun, something for every age group.

Just getting round to organising things as being diagnosed with Prostate cancer last Christmas the last 6 months have been a bit of a blur. I had Brachytherapy procedure followed by 15 blasts of Radiotherapy that finished last week all at The Christie.

So we're off to Scotland first weekend in August for 3 days, then over to Prague last week in August to see the in-laws and then a 2 week cruise in September to the Adriatic or October to Norway, we've not decided yet, and back to Prague for Christmas. We're making up for the last 6 months!
Well done and get that fucking awful disease beat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.