Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

£1.20 for my local Chinese to deep-fry a Starbar, 10p for an out of date dented can of Irn-Bru from poundland, and two quid postage, n' ya dinit fuckin' wannit, ya big ungrateful ****.

But seri-arse-lee MP, beautiful part of Scotland up there mate, enjoy: )

I will. Cheers.

So when’s the stuff arriving?

Going to Albufiera for 10 nights on Thursday, forecast looks good so cant wait.

Currently in Torremolinos Benalmadena etc. Been here since Sunday stopping till next Thursday

Went there in Feb. Get up to Pueblo Benalmadena and Mijas mate if you haven't already. Lovely parts of the region. Buses go from the front. Train to Seville in two hours too.

Went there in Feb. Get up to Pueblo Benalmadena and Mijas mate if you haven't already. Lovely parts of the region. Buses go from the front. Train to Seville in two hours too.

Went up to the Pueblo yesterday morning it really is beautiful think we will go there again before we go only a flying visit as we were on the way to Malaga (I know different directions ;-) to watch them play yesterday.

Haven’t been to Mijas but seen signs so may have a look. All I know is there is plenty of Irish bars to choose from!

Found a lovely carvery also, talk about home away from home! Booked in for tomorrow went there midweek 13.95 for a buffet type set up of 5 meats plenty of veg Yorkshire pudding, roast, mash and gravy. You can go up a 2nd time aswell!

Thanks for the advice mate cheefs

P.S.

I’d recommend this place if no-one has been. Also keep an eye out for apartments near bilbil golf or Cristos golf club as that’s where we’re stopping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.