Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

in Sept Manc, Halifax, Mykonos & Santorini

Mykonos is a lovely island but even for Greece extremely gay especially Mykonos town
It's also relatively expensive in the capital compared to the other Greek islands as they're really chasing the pink pound

I'm off to Anaxos in Lesbos end of next week
I've a four day break in Murcia booked for October with my mates (over the international weekend) and in December I'll go away to Tenerife for four or five days. I can't book this until next season's fixtures are released

Another for cancun, great place, where are u staying? Id recommend going to coco bongos, more of a show than a bar but spectacular, for food id say bubba gumps, based on forest gump as you can tell by the name, the food is amazing, all different kinds of shrimp, then burgers, ribs etc. Or the outback steakhouse, excellent steaks!

Isn't that in Playa Del Carmen? Or is there two of them?

Riu caribe, i stayed there year before last, great hotel! Im in the riu cancun this year, bit closer to the nightlife than caribe. Let me know if u want anymore info.
Cheers pal. Just is it ok for shorts in the restaurants? Went Riviera Maya 2 years ago, stayed at the Prinicpe Tulum, was really good. Cant wiat to get back in Coco Bongo's!

This.
I go for a few days every year.
The cichetti bars now charge 1.5 - 3 euro for a bite and a spritz is around 3.50.
I agree about where to stay as well although it's small enough to walk anywhere or get the waterbus.
Peggy Guggenheim's art gallery is a must and only lazy tourists get ripped off for food. A bit of research will find loads of reasonably priced restaurants, but I just go from cichetti bar to cichetti bar. There is no notable Venetian cuisine. As well as the usual places to visit the Jesuit church is a must.
Agree about just, but there is a Venetian cuisine. Such dishes like cuttlefish linguine or liver and polenta are intrinsically Venetian.

Cheers pal. Just is it ok for shorts in the restaurants? Went Riviera Maya 2 years ago, stayed at the Prinicpe Tulum, was really good. Cant wiat to get back in Coco Bongo's!
Yeah ur fine with shorts in the restaurants, think they are abit funny with vest tops, but shorts are fine. make sure you use the pizza bar aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.