wheres my free pie

bluetoby

just had club phone me up and as i am a season ticket holder they wanted to offer me hospitality tickets for thursday u know 2nd tier east stand parking programe sat on halfway line and a free pie.I had to decline because stupid me I bought mine and sons tickets first momment they went on sale !! so will be sitting in 210 not on halfway line do u think I should try to claim a free pie anyway for being silly and paying for my seats straight away ??

bluetoby said:
just had club phone me up and as i am a season ticket holder they wanted to offer me hospitality tickets for thursday u know 2nd tier east stand parking programe sat on halfway line and a free pie.I had to decline because stupid me I bought mine and sons tickets first momment they went on sale !! so will be sitting in 210 not on halfway line do u think I should try to claim a free pie anyway for being silly and paying for my seats straight away ??

I too had booked my season seat as soon as went on sale - I then booked the exec box deal for eight of us.

I contacted ticket office and explained and they cancelled my original booking and gave me my money back.

I would rather get coach with friends go to pub first just if club charge the same price I would like at least a free pie

i am in the 1894 suite, had already booked my usual seat
i rang customer services & they refunded my money -no hassle

But why do they not do a free pie for everyone if they are desperate to sell tickets. Less than 50% would take up the offer, and the majority that did would buy chips or drink to go with it, so would be a cost effective offer and get more people using the catering facilities and into the ground earlier

dont want to go in exec just want to know why it costs the same with freebies (like a pie) and they offer it 2 days before game done all the home eufa games plus shalke away booked tickets first possible chance got nothing against anyone who took up offer just want a free pie or something.

dont know why just feel like mising out for being a normal fan who was going no matter what

bluetoby said:
dont want to go in exec just want to know why it costs the same with freebies (like a pie) and they offer it 2 days before game done all the home eufa games plus shalke away booked tickets first possible chance got nothing against anyone who took up offer just want a free pie or something.

dont know why just feel like mising out for being a normal fan who was going no matter what
The offer has been on since the tickets went on sale. It was posted on here about a week ago.

They've obviosly lowered prices to get people in and hope they will be impressed and book in for other games.

Toby, just bite the bullet, take them up on the offer of hospitality, have your free pie and get your 'normal' ticket refunded as everyone else has!

Ive taken up the offer of the hospitality...mainly so I can have a pint!

Thing is, just checked my loyalty points and for Aalborg it doesnt say anything - surely you still get the points!?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.