wheres my free pie

Theory says that you should get the points, hmmmm. I'd query that tomorrow just in case.

Just thought I let the bloated plutocrats in the executive boxes know that the free pies are ones that were left over after the Hull match on Boxing Day! And another thing, don't you think the people in the executive boxes are ruining football? And a second thing, you bloated plutocrats, no banners in those boxes saying Hughes out!

M35 Blue said:
Ive taken up the offer of the hospitality...mainly so I can have a pint!

Thing is, just checked my loyalty points and for Aalborg it doesnt say anything - surely you still get the points!?!

Eh?....this is new to me, are we saying that for Eufa games you can drink alcohol if you are corporate, but can't if you are a pleb in the stands?...Is this correct??

If that is true then its a fookin disgrace and the FSF can take it up with the club/s.
I was amazed when I wentin the Legends lounge and they were lettin people in and out at half time for a fag!!

Banjo Blue said:
Gotta give ur seasoncard no. when booking in at hospitality if u want ur points pal!

I did do. Checked online and it has MCFC V Aalborg but in the points section it doesnt say anything. The payment hasnt been processed yet so maybe they are waiting for that to be completed. Going down after work anyway so will sort it out then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.