wheres my seasoncard

With that little Etihad card you get £150 off a business class flight and you can use the card to get a free home shirt?

Or is it once you book a business class flight you get the shirt?

strongbowholic said:
I know it's a City forum mate, but you might want to remove that photo and replace it with one that doesn't show all your supporter details.

Too late I have already stolen his identity

SteWadda said:
strongbowholic said:
I know it's a City forum mate, but you might want to remove that photo and replace it with one that doesn't show all your supporter details.

Too late I have already stolen his identity
How's it going John?!

CTID101 said:
With that little Etihad card you get £150 off a business class flight and you can use the card to get a free home shirt?

Or is it once you book a business class flight you get the shirt?

Being a nosey sod I decided to follow the link on the card. It's still got last season's offer on it and asks you for your Etihad guest account number, which is not the offer code printed on the card.

I remember being plagued by emails from this Etihad guest account last season and I never knew my account number to log in and close the account.

Also tried Etihad.com without /mcfcoffer and it does not accept the code on the card in the promo code box.

Carver said:
shadygiz said:
mines arrived today, nice little presentation box with DVD in cover, 1gb usb stick and card ;)

Same as, Card has an offer of £50 economy class + City shirt or £150 business class + City shirt with Etihad

I'm a 'B' surname and have a Gold SC.

Now come on people, stop fecking about, what did I miss out on by not going platinum?
DOuble Loyalty points and being able to re sell on viagogo

SWP's back said:
Carver said:
shadygiz said:
mines arrived today, nice little presentation box with DVD in cover, 1gb usb stick and card ;)

Same as, Card has an offer of £50 economy class + City shirt or £150 business class + City shirt with Etihad

I'm a 'B' surname and have a Gold SC.

Now come on people, stop fecking about, what did I miss out on by not going platinum?
DOuble Loyalty points and being able to re sell on viagogo

Ta, I meant the stuff in the box which seems to be the same.

Forgot that I can't tout it any more. Such a shame that I'll be forced to do the decent thing and let someone on here use it for face value if my blue friends without sc's can't use it. Cheeky fuckers still have an advert on the back of the sc. (Never used them, never will, I'd rather miss an event/ match/ gig).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.