wheres my seasoncard

I did not renew my season card by the date and it has now expired, will i be able to renew now but to any seat that is available or have all seats been snapped up?<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:29 pm --<br /><br />I did not renew my season card by the date and it has now expired, will i be able to renew now but to any seat that is available or have all seats been snapped up?

blue underpants said:
I did not renew my season card by the date and it has now expired, will i be able to renew now but to any seat that is available or have all seats been snapped up?

S/cards sold out so I think the best you can do now is get Blue Membership and try to get a S/card next time.

lancs blue said:
blue underpants said:
I did not renew my season card by the date and it has now expired, will i be able to renew now but to any seat that is available or have all seats been snapped up?

S/cards sold out so I think the best you can do now is get Blue Membership and try to get a S/card next time.
Cheers, thought they had all gone, blue card it is then

mammutly said:
I am pissed off that I paid up front ages ago and it hasn't arrived yet.
What's the hurry. As long as its here before the Newcastle game!

MCFC BOB said:
They send them out alphabetically, don't they?

(My god, what's happened to the forum now?)

our surname begins with B, wtf are they doing?

still not here yet.

Just arrived, surname begins with L and I live outside Manchester!
CD rom and USB stick, seasoncard is a bit flimsy, can see many getting snapped!
Happy though, so don't panic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.