wheres my seasoncard

MCFC BOB said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
Taking the piss now, 6 days away from the match and still no season ticket. Useless the lot of'em!
If you have it on the morning of the Newcastle game you've got no right to complain.

It arrived today, damn it all I had to do was hold on for a few more hours without having a moan up- couldn't do it. " hangs head in shame "

dzeko's gecko said:
artfuldodger said:
I can't start a new thread, but was wondering if anyone else was having problems upgrading a kids ticket to an adult? When I phoned regarding upgrading for Newcastle and hull I was told I had to wait until ticket prices had been decided. Then I paid £35 to upgrade for Newcastle. Rang re hull tickets when they went on sale and was told I had to wait until I had my season ticket. Rang today, season ticket in hand, to be told it can't be done cos I'm paying for my season ticket in instalments on direct debit. I'm being called back later to tell me what they're going to do about the Newcastle game. Totally confused!

The Hull game is a daytime (dinnertime) kick off and I don't think that you can upgrade the ticket to an adults unless it's for an evening time kick off... The club advised me recently that they recognise that some kids can't get to evening matches and that they have no objections to upgrading in these circumstances.

It is an evening KO if it's dinner time surely?

manchester blue said:
dzeko's gecko said:
artfuldodger said:
I can't start a new thread, but was wondering if anyone else was having problems upgrading a kids ticket to an adult? When I phoned regarding upgrading for Newcastle and hull I was told I had to wait until ticket prices had been decided. Then I paid £35 to upgrade for Newcastle. Rang re hull tickets when they went on sale and was told I had to wait until I had my season ticket. Rang today, season ticket in hand, to be told it can't be done cos I'm paying for my season ticket in instalments on direct debit. I'm being called back later to tell me what they're going to do about the Newcastle game. Totally confused!

The Hull game is a daytime (dinnertime) kick off and I don't think that you can upgrade the ticket to an adults unless it's for an evening time kick off... The club advised me recently that they recognise that some kids can't get to evening matches and that they have no objections to upgrading in these circumstances.

It is an evening KO if it's dinner time surely?

Did you have school lunches or school dinners?

MCFC BOB said:
Mine's not arrived yet, and neither has my cousin's, but my mum's has been here a week. Very odd.

I think I'll be giving them a ring tomorrow, just to check it's been sent out.

Probably for the best. Didn't somebody post that all SC's should be recieved by today according to the club ?

oldhamblue said:
Still not got mine. Sending me a paper ticket to use for Newcastle

Paper ticket arrived first thing this morning after me phoning them yesterday afternoon. But the seasoncard supposedly posted last week still not here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.