Which Adverts....

That 'mullerice rice baby' song makes me want to put foot in TV screen, stupid cunts whoever thought of that, plus Vanilla Ice for the original song

Twat

Tuearts right boot said:
Mentioned it before but that twat Barry Scott is at it again on some sort of roller coaster.Christ it is shit.
HI I'M BARRY SCOTT!!!

Just to raise your blood pressure a bit, lol

TCIB said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Pigeonho said:
Agree. That Ginger Irish bird though, something about the way she says "candy crush saga" makes me want to press the mayday button and spunk on the camera, right when she answers it.
Sounds like it's becoming a bit of an obsession

*ba-dumm tsssh*

Anyone got a local taxi number for this **** ? :D
You love it and you read it in her voice as well

7367.jpg

I have to say any gambling ad just makes my blood boil. Its such a low the country has come to that people need to be able to gamble 24/7 via their phones. I am not anti gambling and realise that betting shops needed to come out of the closet they were in 20 years ago but fuck me contrived scenarios with Ry Fucking Winstone the plastic cockney and other shite every time a game goes to a break pisses me off. Why not be truthful and just have a picture of a guy having his wallet emptied by a spiv whilst his family is in tears in the background FFS ?

Oh and Lenny Henry has just come on the screen -I agree with previous posters on them too - arsehole !

jimharri said:
That Cuprinol ad with the bloke flying around over gardens in a mini helicopter. Anyone got a spare SAM missile?
You beat me to it, that is now No1 crap advert

The B&Q advert and the one with the cat looking at a cake get to me amongst others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.