Which Adverts....

Sigh said:
They all get on my nerves, which is why I don't watch TV anymore.

1. They are aggressive / loud / restless...always moving...cutting rapidly from one image to the next...strobe-like. It is done to stop you thinking. It is done to promote concupiscence to promote sales. They know their audience.
2. They speak to the audience as though the audience were imbeciles; that is, they are uniformly patronizing and the audience loves it. How they laugh at the audience and with cause.
3. They are ambiguous, imprecise and reek of small print.
4. They are intrusive.
5. Sorry, you still haven't perfected the toothbrush or the razor? I thought the last model was your bestest ever never to be improved upon! Oh, no, that is what you claim every single fucking year. Yep, I can see how adding coloured bristles that fade with age makes a trip to the dentist less-likely or a sixteenth blade with an extra-virgin olive-oil based refillable lubricant reservoir is a marked improvement on the fifteen-blade macadamia nut oil model...ahhhhh....the glide! Oh yes, the square jaw and Bond girl all belong to me!

MUGS.

That's fine. Don't like it. Don't watch. So I don't.

Imagine - if you will - sitting in front of the goggle-box (dopamine receptors crying) watching something ever new and as un-improved as it is loud; as coarse as it is BBC "progressive"; or yet another offering involving someone famous for being famous, or another American show glorifying mayhem and cynicism and trans-relational infidelity etc. and there's a knock at the door, causing you to rise, and what you usually see on the TV is magically translated into a sales presentation your own front door. You'd fucking do bloody murder. You wouldn't stand for their selling antics on your door-step, sure as heck you wouldn't invite the fuckers into your front room for five minutes so I'll be buggered if I'm going to let these twats into my "living space" via the TV.

I think i love you mate, spot fucking on.

Those twats dressed in white singing in a cave with a lake in it, forgot what it advertises

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Welcome to Amazon assist

Pair of twats
Agree. That Ginger Irish bird though, something about the way she says "candy crush saga" makes me want to press the mayday button and spunk on the camera, right when she answers it.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one...

The whispering woman on the Secret Escapes advert drives me mad, I despise her and adore her in equal measures, she's basically the perfect candidate for violent rape. Andrew Castle needs twatting for his injury claim adverts and I'd happily let mad Oscar Pistorius loose on everyone involved in the postcode lottery adverts.

Lancet Fluke said:
The whispering woman on the Secret Escapes advert drives me mad, I despise her and adore her in equal measures, she's basically the perfect candidate for violent rape. Andrew Castle needs twatting for his injury claim adverts and I'd happily let mad Oscar Pistorius loose on everyone involved in the postcode lottery adverts.

Oh fucking hell, i love bluemoon.

Lancet Fluke said:

hahaha brilliant!

Lancet Fluke said:
I got in trouble with Mrs Undies for starting a thread a year or so ago about that whispering woman in the secret escapes advert, the fuckin rolling pin was nearly out!!

blue underpants said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I got in trouble with Mrs Undies for starting a thread a year or so ago about that whispering woman in the secret escapes advert, the fuckin rolling pin was nearly out!!

What was the nature of the thread, kill her, fuck her or both?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.