which board member prioritised finances over the league?

Balti said:
Top of the League

'falling apart'

fuck off rag

you horrible ****

at the start of the season we were destroying everyone, now we are struggling in every game, our lead at the top as constantly been falling... I'm right

do one you ****

With the money we've spent we should be pissing the league.

Mancini won't get another penny until he delivers the league. If not, then the next manager will get the funds to spend.

franksinatra said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
pathetic january, several players unavailable for different reasons, yet we don't sign anyone?

why not? we have the most money in the world, unlimited really. our squad was clearly designed to have 4 strikers, yet 1 striker has gone awol but we don't sign another? (tevez 1 - 0 city)

we knew we were gonna miss yaya, yet don't sign another midfielder till the last day, when he is nearly back. and even this striker probably will achieve fuck all

we have NO wingers in our squad. We have no pace in the team, apart from our fullbacks (and aguero and balotelli, but they don't do the job of a winger).

all these problems would be solved by signing 1/2 players for a few million in this window. yes there is FFP, but fuck the rules, we had the best possible chance of winning the league yet have not capitalised. i don't think we will win the league based on our january business.

we are falling apart, yet it seems to be the aim of the board to meet the rules rather than win the league. i'd hate to think its the sheikh, and can't see it, so i guess it must be khaldoon/marwood or a combination of board members.

at the end of the season we may have conceded the title to united, but hey ho, at least we are less likely to fall foul of some shitty rules

We dont have any money at all, in fact we cannot meet the wages let alone anything else. The money we have is given due to our generous benefactors. If they say no then its a no. Deal with it.

eh? we have buckets of money, we should have bought a forward and a winger, we have loads of money

cookster said:
With the money we've spent we should be pissing the league.

Mancini won't get another penny until he delivers the league. If not, then the next manager will get the funds to spend.
I think khaldhoon and the boss man are gonna be fuming at the moment!! There is no backup plan at the moment and we don't seem to attack at pace even? All too slow and it allows the opposition to get men behind the ball.

franksinatra said:
pathetic january, several players unavailable for different reasons, yet we don't sign anyone?

why not? we have the most money in the world, unlimited really. our squad was clearly designed to have 4 strikers, yet 1 striker has gone awol but we don't sign another? (tevez 1 - 0 city)

we knew we were gonna miss yaya, yet don't sign another midfielder till the last day, when he is nearly back. and even this striker probably will achieve fuck all

we have NO wingers in our squad. We have no pace in the team, apart from our fullbacks (and aguero and balotelli, but they don't do the job of a winger).

all these problems would be solved by signing 1/2 players for a few million in this window. yes there is FFP, but fuck the rules, we had the best possible chance of winning the league yet have not capitalised. i don't think we will win the league based on our january business.

we are falling apart, yet it seems to be the aim of the board to meet the rules rather than win the league. i'd hate to think its the sheikh, and can't see it, so i guess it must be khaldoon/marwood or a combination of board members.

at the end of the season we may have conceded the title to united, but hey ho, at least we are less likely to fall foul of some shitty rules

We dont have any money at all, in fact we cannot meet the wages let alone anything else. The money we have is given due to our generous benefactors. If they say no then its a no. Deal with it.

eh? we have buckets of money, we should have bought a forward and a winger, we have loads of money

We dont have money the benefactors do. Therefore we rely on there generousity and like with any benefactors at some point in time they choose to tighten the purse strings, whether that be due to financial fair play or to limit further spending.

We cant moan about a lack of money and its a joke that some fans are moaning about it.

UTDfan said:
Haha you only have the strongest squad in the league!!! We signed no one and lost our best young player... we also have 12 or 13 players injured! You should be miles clear.

You're just choking at the moment--though I still think you'll win the league. Our fixtures are just too much IMO. You lot will nick it.
We were top of the form league - maybe not now, but we're playing well. Games like this happen every season. You just have to accept them and move on

Not sure how you can claim we have the strongest squad and claim that we couldn't cope with your injuries. Either we do or we don't. We have the best first 18 or so, but you have a far bigger pool of players who are more experienced.

franksinatra said:
franksinatra said:

We dont have money the benefactors do. Therefore we rely on there generousity and like with any benefactors at some point in time they choose to tighten the purse strings, whether that be due to financial fair play or to limit further spending.

We cant moan about a lack of money and its a joke that some fans are moaning about it.

you talk rubbish, the benefactor (singular) is sheikh mansour, and he is the full and only owner of MCFC, he is fucking loaded, spending on players means fuck all to him.

we need a 10M pound backup striker and a 10M pound young winger. I'm not suggesting we sign world class players all the time but WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS. city fans have every right to be pissed off with the lack of players.

and don't tell me we can't afford anyone

UTDfan said:
Haha you only have the strongest squad in the league!!! We signed no one and lost our best young player... we also have 12 or 13 players injured! You should be miles clear.

You're just choking at the moment--though I still think you'll win the league. Our fixtures are just too much IMO. You lot will nick it.

we're lacking pacey wingers.

we do have the best squad in the league but it's not quick enough and too narrow.

Mancini doesn't deserve a single penny more.

Time for him to earn his own money and actually manage.

If that also includes that Cnut Tevez, so be it.

Talk like u have given up and footballers will always do the minimum.

They need to feel both fear and inspiration. To run through brick walls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.