• Irish

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

urban genie

Chinese
English
Irish

Which do you prefer.

For me Chinese chippys do the best and the one on the way back to town from the ground makes a curry sauce from heaven.

Just had a sime chips and curry from the local chinese chippy and as always the curry was divine, never reaply liked the weaker english curry and never had irish.

So what is BMs most favourite

The thread is headed curry sauce the poll is about curry. Which is it? I haven't ever found an English chippy where I can order a lamb rogan josh but I know I like curry sauce from an English chippy on my chips

The thread is Chippy Curry sauce, the poll says chippy curry if I was asking about curries as in the dishes made to compliment rice it would not have chippy or sauce in the title.

Can always have a thread with a poll on currys round the world after, or Bluehammer can do top hundred currys next

The thread is Chippy Curry sauce, the poll says chippy curry if I was asking about curries as in the dishes made to compliment rice it would not have chippy or sauce in the title.

Can always have a thread with a poll on currys round the world after, or Bluehammer can do top hundred currys next
Fuck you and your racist poll! I like to go into our chippy, bypass their curry, just get a large portion of their excellent chips and dump a madras from the Indian next door on it when I get home. Absolutely brilliant, and you can virtually feel your arteries crying for help as you eat it :-)

I have never had an Irish curry sauce. Chinese curry sauce though is my favourite from a chippy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.