Which City goal gave you so much joy?

Billy City

I like thousands of other blues and lots on here seen lots of great goals since the early 70's but one which comes straight into my head is paul Dickov's Wembley 99 last gasp goal which took the game into E.T. and then pens. When Horlock made it 2-1 i still felt gutted and was sure we were staying in that shitty league for another year, but when he hit the ball and it went flying into the roof of the net beating Vince Bartram the feeling was amazing that will take some beating if i see it now it still sends shivers down my spine,look forward reading other blues what City goals meant to them.

Re: WHICH CITY GOAL GAVE YOU SO MUCH JOY ?

its a no contest got to be dickov at wembley

Except Dickov's it has to be........hmmmm......I can't decide........

Trev at Bradford?
Power at Villa Park?
Ireland v Hamburg?

I'll plump for Tricky Trev in '89.

Last season I'd go with Robi free kick v Chelsea. It was surreal watching that guy on our field and you knew exactly who was gonna take that free kick. I didn't realise it took a deflection until I saw it on MOTD due to being sat level with it in 222. That was sheer jubilation and the moment when it clocked on what things were to come at City.

Yawning Donkey said:
Except Dickov's it has to be........hmmmm......I can't decide........

Trev at Bradford?
Power at Villa Park?
Ireland v Hamburg?

I'll plump for Tricky Trev in '89.
I concur and I also lost my shoe celebrating! what a game

Jon Macken 4-3 at yids.....

I just knew it was going in from the moment the cross came over.

Nah, prob not THE best, but certainly a memorable one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.