Which City goal gave you so much joy?

Re: WHICH CITY GOAL GAVE YOU SO MUCH JOY ?

Robinho's free kick against Chelsea. Wow was that good at the time.

Bilboblue said:
Jon Macken 4-3 at yids.....

I just knew it was going in from the moment the cross came over.

Nah, prob not THE best, but certainly a memorable one

This, unbelievable come back wth 10 men. athough Dickov changed history for us. Goater, nicking the ball off Neville was also a favourable one. i'm smiling now as I type.

Odd as it sounds, Caicedo against Hamburg.

When he scored to make it 2-1, I thought if we could score again soon after we'd win it in normal time, never mind extra time. I had a close friend over from abroad and he'd come to the game with us and he was so into it, too.

Alas, it wasn't to be.

Dicky v Gills definitely but closly followed by macken v spuds! also stevie v hamburg as i got ahead of myself and thought to myself 'we are gonna do it' and win the uefa after that goal went in!

Yawning Donkey said:
Except Dickov's it has to be........hmmmm......I can't decide........

Trev at Bradford?
Power at Villa Park?
Ireland v Hamburg?

I'll plump for Tricky Trev in '89.

All good but here's mine;

1. Sir Paul's goal in the Wembley play off - the significance can only be measured by the events over the last 12 months or so! I totally lost it and came up for air dancing with a guy who i had never seen before (or after for that matter!) in my life, i actually remember kissing him on the cheek as well!

2. Stevie Mac's goal in 81 replay - although it had started to kick off in our end by then (full of Spuds!) so i was 'bobbing & weaving'.....that was a rough night!!

3. Hinchy's goal in the 5-1 - Pure class and his face said it all whilst celebrating in front of the Rags who were still left in the Platt Lane!

4. Powers goal at Villa Park - Got us to Wembley!

5. Kennedy's goal at Blackburn and the touchline celebration that followed - just look at the faces!

All wonderful.....wonderful days/nights and looking ofrward to many, many more in the future now!!!

Not a City goal but remember SWP coming on and scoring for England at St James Park against the Ukraine on his debut.

Was sat in a pub with non-City supporting fans, I was raving on to them how great he is, then the next minute he scored. I was jumping up and down like a mad man. Just remember thinking 'thats one of ours thats just scored for England.'

Don't think I have ever witnessed a City youth team player scoring for England before.

Well proud.

Petrovs left peg said:
Trevor Morley at Bradford - Only goal to make me cry!!!!

Dickovs was awsome but it was an equaliser
Oh come on only a equaliser that goal saved our club imo where would we be now if we lost 2-1 ?

the goat at ewood park 4-1, dennis tueart v the bar codes 1976, nelly young 69 cup final, dickov at wembley,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.