Which City goal gave you so much joy?

Re: WHICH CITY GOAL GAVE YOU SO MUCH JOY ?

and super kev v gillingham too, cos without that Dickov's goal would have been a consolation

Dickov's, Law's and then Benjani's in the derby. That boy has shown neither quality nor quantity but that goal was sweet.

u have got to face facts hear guys .

Jamie Pollock v QPR

wat a fantastic goal that was .... to bad it was in the wrong end and we went down .

that sums city up really tho doesnt it .

Irelands against hamburg, was great, we were late getting in the turnstyles. As we got into the concourse he scored and i ended up about 7 rows down on the floor, was brilliant.
Benjanis and vassells at OT

Dickovs at wembley = better than sex !

Vassell OT 2-1.

Expected us to get nailed to be honest.

(Only a teen before I get crucified)

Denis Law at OT in April 74. Then Trevor Morley at Bradford in 89 and in 3rd place Paul Dickov's famous equaliser v Gillingham.

Favourite COMS goal was Kiki Musampa's last minute winner v Liverpool.

1. Dickov's at Wembley
2. Though technically not a goal, Edghill's penalty in the same game. Though it was decided by Weaver saving their next kick, I knew we were up when Edghill scored, it just totally took the pressure off
3. Anelka's winner at Anfield in 2003, didn't see it live but heard Rodney Marsh roaring on Sky Soccer Saturday, and knew it must be a City goal
4. Fowler's clincher against the rags in 2006, nothing like a goal to finish the game off in the last minute when you've been under the kosh against your deadliest rivals
5. Musampa against Liverpool in 2005, was watching it live on telly and seemed too good to be true when it hit the net

Been over here for 20-odd years now and only get back for the odd game. So, nominating games I was actually at, It would have to be Paul Power's free kick in the s/f against Ipswich. I was in the Holte End that day, in line with the right hand post, and I knew the moment he hit it that it was going in (Paul Cooper was too far over to his left to get across). Villa Park was swarming with blues that day, in every stand. A fantastic day, far better than the final IMO! Even back then, Wembley was a crumbling shitheap!
And of recent games that I have attended I would nominate the Elano free kick against the barcodes or Stevie's last minute volley against Reading; both fantastic strikes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.