Which City player in exchange for Nasri?

blueprint said:
Its been suggested a straight exchange Tevez for Nasri.
No way Jose! IMO an unbalanced trade.

We have capable holding midfielders in Barry, Milner, Zabaleta and Yaya

Since AW needs a player like de Jong why not a straight exchange de Jong for Nasri then.

The lesser of the 2 evils. No?

picard-facepalm.png

Freestyler said:
blueprint said:
Its been suggested a straight exchange Tevez for Nasri.
No way Jose! IMO an unbalanced trade.

We have capable holding midfielders in Barry, Milner, Zabaleta and Yaya

Since AW needs a player like de Jong why not a straight exchange de Jong for Nasri then.

The lesser of the 2 evils. No?

picard-facepalm.png

X100

Blueprint WTF? This has to be a Clarkie

I think that man needs to get in contact with Wooney about getting some hair!

I know that De Jong is one of the fans favorite players by I do not mind sending him to Arsenal to get Nasri because we need creative midfielfer more than defensive midfielfer.

We have 3 players who can take NDJ and I trust them all ( Yaya ...Barry...Milner)

I think a swap involving Nasri for Shaun wright-phillips would suit all parties. both players in final year of contracts too. obviously city would offer cash plus shaun.

Nasri 15million plus SWP? Just a thought.

Tevez City said:
I know that De Jong is one of the fans favorite players by I do not mind sending him to Arsenal to get Nasri because we need creative midfielfer more than defensive midfielfer.

We have 3 players who can take NDJ and I trust them all ( Yaya ...Barry...Milner)

Damocles was right... some on here really dont know football.

Tevez City said:

So we have come full circle to my question?
Do we need a creative midfielder more than a reactive player?
Other than Silva and to a certain extent Yaya who do we have?
Our midfielders were showcased like pylons in the second half of the CS by the young scum upstarts. No?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.