Which comedian doesnt make you laugh ?

karen7 said:
bluestevei said:
I got a lee evans dvd a couple of years back, in the first 10 mins, he swore a lot, sweated like a fat pig lots and made lots of pulling faces. and also a ugly bugger. none of his so called jokes was funny, as I swear,sweat and a ugly bugger I might try this comedy stand up out, mind I can tell good jokes so

just watching c4 comedy gala and boy does he have a sweating problem!
(Adam hills on the other hand..swoon,love him on the last leg)

Is he that colonial monopod ? His voice irritates the shit out of me. I have to turn over when he comes on.

stony said:
karen7 said:
bluestevei said:
I got a lee evans dvd a couple of years back, in the first 10 mins, he swore a lot, sweated like a fat pig lots and made lots of pulling faces. and also a ugly bugger. none of his so called jokes was funny, as I swear,sweat and a ugly bugger I might try this comedy stand up out, mind I can tell good jokes so

just watching c4 comedy gala and boy does he have a sweating problem!
(Adam hills on the other hand..swoon,love him on the last leg)

Is he that colonial monopod ? His voice irritates the shit out of me. I have to turn over when he comes on.

yes the aussie with one leg who has coined the phrase "you're being a dick",the last leg was hilarious during the paralympics

Lee Evans. If you listen to him without looking at him you'll struggle to muster a smirk. His jokes are poor he just gets the laughs from looking funny, acting like an idiot and sweating a ridiculous amount. Credit to him for doing so well despite not being funny but fuck off!

Not read all of the thread, so he may have been mentioned already. Vic Reeves - just never found him funny, never got it! He was in the same hotel as us on holiday a few years ago, looked a miserable git.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.