Which comedian doesnt make you laugh ?

I don't find Jason Manford remotely funny. Also a lot of his posts on Facebook are just taken from what fans have written on previous posts, which annoys me.

BWTAC said:
Never found Al Murray's pub landlord remotely funny.

Most women comedians, all one trick ponies

Stephen K Amos, I take it the K is for Kunt.
Mr Amos is a proud gay black man, and without a thought for himself brings attention to his cause.

(It's possible he is an attention seeking controversy whore, without ever causing any controversy whatsoever or drawing anyone's attention)

Muppet.

Miranda, the one who looks and acts like a telletubby. I assume her existence is because the bbc needed to fill a quota of female comedians and they couldn't squeeze the unfunny fat fuck out of the building so put her on the payroll.

Jim Davidson, I watched a DVD of him once and felt like I needed a bath afterwards, he's just a seedy unfunny twat.

Sandy Toksvig, believe it or not she is a comedienne.

foetus said:
Why so much hate for Russell Howard? I think his 'good news' show is funny. I do like funny clips of cats and boston terriers though ;) Haven't seen any of his other stuff.
Because he once made the joke that City we're considering naming a part of their ground the 'Bell End' after a legendary former player. Now that might have been acceptable as a joke in itself, but he went on to claim it was a true story, trying to make the club out to be run by morons without any self-awareness.

This gave me an instant, lifelong and irreversible dislike for the man. He never appears on my telly anymore.

Plus he's not funny anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.