Which comedian doesnt make you laugh ?

malg said:
I'm With Stupid said:
There are plenty of Monty Python sketches that aren't amazing, but I wouldn't trust anyone who doesn't think Life of Brian is one of the funniest films ever. On the surface it looks ridiculous, but as a satire of religion, it's absolute genius.
Yep. Life of Brian is absolute genius. As for the rest of their stuff, it's just overrated.

Monty Python was very much a programme of its time i.e. the 60s. A lot of their stuff was hit and miss but when they hit it was brilliant and undoubtedly groundbreaking. However, like a lot of acts much of the material has dated. Very much like the Goons who were their equivalent in the 50s. Hugely popular but their material had already become dated during the 60s. Much of the value of both is the influence they had on others. The Pythons were influenced by the Goons, the Young Ones were influenced by the Pythons and so on.

And in my humble opinion The Life Of Brian is the funniest film ever.

There's a few but Russel Howard comes straight to mind.
Jokes aren't funny so relies on pulling a silly face whilst cross eyed to get a laugh. Very tiresome!

Blue Til Death said:
Ricky Gervais, not a single funny bone in his body and as for the films he appears in...!

Obviously been offended by him at some point. But love him or hate him, the guys a very clever comic!

Stephen K Amos
Miranda
Russell Howard
That Geordie woman
Josh Widdecombe

Mayor West said:
Not so much a comedian but a group, the monty python group just isn't funny, no idea how it so popular.

And the one comedian I despise with a passion is Steve coogan. Just a **** in general.

Struth!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_WRFJwGsbY[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.