Which Euro awayday would you like the most?

Blue_Times

Of all the Champs league teams we could be drawn against, which ground and city would you most like to visit?

Milan would definitely be up there for me. I have never been to Italy before and Milan is apparently a beautiful city. I would also love to experience the San Siro.

Porto would also be an amazing draw.

What two day breaks are you wetting your lips for?

I've been to Milan and it really isn't as wonderful as some suggest, it's nice if you have money to shop but climate aside I'd class Edinburgh as a more 'beautiful City' than Milan.

I'm not sure we can get them in the group stages, but for the sheer day out it would have to be Ajax. You'd get thousands going there.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I'm hoping we get Rangers.

Thankfully we'll probably be in the same seeding pot.

Blue Lloyd said:
I've been to Milan and it really isn't as wonderful as some suggest, it's nice if you have money to shop but climate aside I'd class Edinburgh as a more 'beautiful City' than Milan.

Climate aside?? Milan was knee deep in snow last season when I was on my way back from the Juve match!

Porto, Lisbon or Valencia would do me.

Madrid for me ive been to barca a cpl of times now(not to see city there)but for a new ground defo Madrid

Blue Lloyd said:
This... Milan is a great city if you have the money. I'd like Bayern Munich or Valencia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.