Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Inter were playing Utd, my money would be on Inter. So I'm going Inter.

If Inter were playing Utd, my money would be on Inter. So I'm going Inter.
I agree about Inter beating united. But I‘m hoping there may be an element of Inter being happy just to have reached the final, especially after beating Milan. I suspect that United would find a defeat harder to take and would actually be more motivated, even though it is the less prestigious com

I agree about Inter beating united. But I‘m hoping there may be an element of Inter being happy just to have reached the final, especially after beating Milan. I suspect that United would find a defeat harder to take and would actually be more motivated, even though it is the less prestigious com

Na inter will want it, and will play any which way they can to get it. It is their only chance at silverware, and for many it is a one off chancento get CL that they wouldn't have otherwise got.

It's a derby and we're going for their treble record. It is by far the harder game. Inter are a very good cup side, and the Champions League final as an event is huge so it brings all that added hope, expectation and pressure. But the majority of our players have been there before and know what it is like playing in one and losing. That motivation to win it should carry us through.

The FA Cup final will be a good practice run because both teams will play a similar defensive system looking to counter attack and shit house their way to the trophy.

Rags are shithouse cunts and they’ll do anything to try and stop our treble, including influencing the officials and diving, cheating and dirty challenges on the pitch.

Absolute fucking disgrace of a club.

Rags/Inter are shithouse cunts and they’ll do anything to try and stop our treble, including influencing the officials and diving, cheating and dirty challenges on the pitch.

Absolute fucking disgrace of a club.
Slight edit. Also worth pointing out that inter are Italian.

We'll win both, that's my feeling personally. The harder game will likely be Rags for a number of reasons.
1. The Ucl is the one we really want, subconsciously, players will want to avoid injury.
2. Manchester Derby Final: huge occasion, can the Tierney handle pressure? If not, it will be a stop-start game played in the heat which suits the rags.
3. Rags have better individual quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.