Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Equally hard but pushed to choose the greater quality is the Champions League game.

I agree with you, but it's not quite that question. I think the game against the rags will be something of a slog. They'll be testing out how much they can kick us, i.e. what the tolerance of the ref is before he produces a yellow card. It won't be Atlético levels, but it'll be dirty. They also will not come out against us, because it would be suicide. Not sure if Rashford's fit? There seems to be some doubt about his fitness? In recent years we know that they depend on him for the counter. And it's been unpleasantly effective, sometimes.
I think we've got quite a lot more than Inter all over the pitch. I also think that this is the second — and maybe for some last — chance to win a competition that the entire team will be desperately wanting to win, after the no-show in Porto. I'm expecting us to win both, but I think the United match will be a war of attrition.

Don't know the ref for the CL but Klippety's not a fan of the Cup Final Ref, I hope the Viking puts one on the angry umpla lumpa Martinez, but I'm sure the media will want a close game.

RAGs. They will know the consequences of loss.
It seems more are interested in preventing us getting a double than their own possible chance of a win.
Rattled.

Don't know the ref for the CL but Klippety's not a fan of the Cup Final Ref, I hope the Viking puts one on the angry umpla lumpa Martinez, but I'm sure the media will want a close game.
He Reffed the 2nd leg of the CL game at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.