Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have only watched inter play a couple of times, definitely need one of our serie A afficianados to help with this. Hard to tell from the matches against AC as they were so god damn bad.

Having seen much more of united play - i cannot see how if we play to our strengths and ability how we don't play them off the park. Doesn't make me any less nervous though.
Inter play some really nice football, I’m new to the game, but they play something similar to nagelsmann’s Bayern, with the high line, 3 at the back. Less quality than Bayern(obviously)

I watched both semi finals and I thought Inter were good although it’s hard to tell as AC were crap.

Personally I think United are dross and we would need a really bad day at the office to get beat by them.

Inter won’t be having training sessions there’ll of been practicing penalties for the last two weeks and next two. The game will be a grind for us I think.
Rags will try everything they can to win including kicking lumps out of us. Two tough games being honest but I expect us to come through both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.