Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inter are 4th in a poor serie A .former city player 37 year old Edin Dzeko is their talisman . Rags are rags nothing else to add .

The next game is always the most challenging because it can break or boost the momentum. But on this occasion, and due to the nature of the derby games and the aim to achieve the treble, the FA Cup final is the most challenging cause it might impact the preparation for the Champions League Final. While winning will give the team a boost to go more positive and to achieve the treble

Inter. Rags are shite and have been extremely fortunate this season.

I'd expect them to be 6th or 7th in the Premier League had other teams had have had anything like a normal season. Not to mention some of the decisions that have gone their way from the officials.

Neither. We win them both comfortably, providing we maintain the levels of performance of the past couple of months.

Yeah United are going to be the tougher opponent, not due to their footballing ability, ours is significantly of a higher standard, but just because its them. The old enemy. The dirty horrible red bastards.
Real Madrid we had beat after 1 hour. United you can never be totally sure, One thing I'm sure of though, the lesson from the 6-3 Derby will have been noted by Guardiola. We do em. We do em and keep them chasing shadows.
Come on City.

Inter. Champions League final, the weight of the occasion combined with the whole world expecting us to win it, and Pep openly saying we won't be recognized until we do, will make this a close game.

Rags are trash.
That'll actually work in our favour I think. The vast majority of our squad have already done the whole CL final thing against Chelsea in Porto, don't think a single member of the Inter squad has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.