Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Play like we have been doing and both could be over before half time. We've just walked the league and dispatched Bayern and Real with relative ease. Rags are shite and Inter aren't much better.

Equally difficult for entirely different reasons, neither of them skill related.

Inter; City likely to be favourites will have heightened expectations. This could affect a few players on the night especially a few wobbly legs.

Rags; City are clearly the better side, but refereeing decisions and VAR will be our biggest enemy, especially if United's players are allowed to clog ours freely with no repercussions or they throw the rule book out of the window in their interpretations of what constitutes a legal goal.

Pep just has to settle them down; as we saw against Real, Haaland and De Bruyne are not our only target men. We can hurt Inter and Scum anywhere, all we need to worry about are our own players performances.

Inter will be the hardest because i will not be going,evertime i have come over this season City have won and i will be at Wembley

Inter a much better team in general, but the Derby aspect tightens things a little (mostly in the fans' minds, to be honest). Inter, by a shade, is harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.