Which is harder, United home or Newcastle away?

On paper you'd say Newcastle, but if we reach Newcastle with the title still in sight then we'd have already beaten United so the momentum would be right behind us being only two games from the title. So in the scheme of things for me it is United. One game at a time though!

Newcastle have to play Chelsea away on the Wednesday before they play us. Chelsea wil be a tough test for them and their players will not be as fresh as ours. Furthermore, should Chelsea beat them then that could push the Toon out of the CL places and put them under huge pressure. May not actually be a bad time to play them.

United at home by a fucking long way. The amount of people writing this game off as 3 points is beyond baffling. They would be happy with a draw and a win would see them all but lift the league. I don't care how shit they're supposed to be they'll be playing out of their fucking skin for 95 minutes and we'll need to be at 100% all game to beat them.

Newcastle away for sure. Our place will be in full song, and the players will be well and truly pumped up for the rags game. TBH I think the scum will bottle it.
At Newcastle, our back 4 will have to play like there lives depend on it, we will then get them on the counter.

Both equally.
N'theless to be the real champions we have to beat them all.
3 winning matches and our season wiill be perfect.
Else as usual United weasel into another contentious title.

All three games will be tough but there's a Premiership League Title at stake here for us. The player's will be aware that every tackle, every pass, every shot and every drop of sweat should be shed with that in mind. It's not just three points it's the ultimate prize on the line and that should be everything we need to make sure we beat the Rags, Newcastle and QPR and if we don't then we won't have deserved it providing the Rags also don't slip up to Swansea and Sunderland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.