Which is harder, United home or Newcastle away?

Depends which barcodes team turns up but even at their best, their defence isn't all that. Ditto the raggies, who may feel the need to park the bus at the Ethihad.

Newcastle is a nightmare fixture, as one of those with lingering pessimism from years of failure, a Typical City scenario is tugging at my mind where we beat the rags then go and lose to Newcastle.

Without a doubt newcastle away i just cant shake this feeling off that we are going to blow it there.

LoveCity said:
Newcastle is a nightmare fixture, as one of those with lingering pessimism from years of failure, a Typical City scenario is tugging at my mind where we beat the rags then go and lose to Newcastle.

lets worry about beating those rag cunts first

I remember April last year when we lost to the Dippers and everybody went into meltdown. This year, it was Sunderland and Arsenal.

Bobby got us back on track to win the semi and the final, plus 6 in a row I think in the league.

Feels like he's got us in the same position this year, with Tevez and Toure's returns as the wild cards that are pushing us on at just the right time.

All the remaining matches will be difficult, but have a feeeling we're peaking at the perfect time.

I don't know how the season will end, otherwise I'd be at William Hill tomorrow morning.

But this has been the most brilliant season for me. Winning it, watch it slip away, lost it, clawing it back and now everything to play for.

A few twists and turns to go but we're still in there and in reply to the OP's question, I think this PL will be decided on the 6th of May.

Abu_Dhabi_Doo said:
Newcastle have to play Chelsea away on the Wednesday before they play us. Chelsea wil be a tough test for them and their players will not be as fresh as ours. Furthermore, should Chelsea beat them then that could push the Toon out of the CL places and put them under huge pressure. May not actually be a bad time to play them.

Think you make a really good point! - Need to keep Ben Arfa and Cisse quiet...

Both games are equally tough, keep the faith though blues it wasn't so long ago we was talking about doing the poznan while we do the guard of honour to the rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.