Which is the better scenario? (remaining fixtures)

We dick United on Monday, then rub their noses in it by beating Newcastle. This is the only scenario that I'm prepared to contemplate at the moment.

Losing any of the remaining fixtures is not an option.
No room for error.
It is time to stand up and show all the haters just what manchester city are fucking made of!
The 11 on the pitch and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!!

beat utd, beat newcastle, they lose to swansea - we have a party on the last day nerve free

If Carlsberg did title run ins

Beat United all day fucking long.

First off we don't get 4,000 gloating reds in our back yard. Secondly if we've beaten them twice, as far as I'm concerned we've proven we're the best side in the league. For me the ability to go to Swansea, West Brom, Sunderland etc and win means little compared to beating your direct title rivals. And we would've beaten them home and away, Spurs home and away.

travelman said:
Beating ushited is the only option, if we then lose the title it was because we wasn't good enough this year. Them winning or drawing in our ground will have them crowing even more than ever. City must win.

Absolutely ......

if we lose to United it won't matter what we do in the remaining games , it'll be too late!

Worst case I've seen this :)

Think it's called optimism ;)

mcfc2607 said:
city 4 united 0 .

newcastle 0 city 1

united 1 swansea 1

city 2-qpr 0
sunderland 1 united 0

final table.

1st manchester city - 89
2nd manchester united 84 pts

hopefully ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.