Which is Your Favourite Only Fools and Horses episode

Chain Gang. Series Six, Episode Three.
Only these.

Not my favourite scene, but I LOVE the one a few episodes on, where Mike and Trigger are guessing that name of Del and Raquel's baby

"If it's a girl, they're naming it Sigourney, after an actress. If it's a boy, they're naming it Rodney......after Dave"

The episode when Denzils budgie dies When they are decorating his place . And his wife finds out it’s a replacement budgie .

...astonishingly overrated, the michael mcintyre of sitcoms ≠ mass hysteria

Disagree. It was genius.

I was at Spurs v City after Roger Lloyd-Pack died and they did an applause for Trigger. One of the thickest sitcom characters ever.
you are entitled to your opinion – but remember, nine out of ten people can't tell Stork from butter....

Last edited:
I've watched so many clips from so many episodes over the last few years it's hard to recall which episode they are from.
I'd have to say (and I don't know if it's an episode or an Xmas special) but the one with the chandeliers is a classic

As is the one when the canary (in the house Del, Rodney and grandad are decorating) dies and they replace it

Those two episodes are two of the funniest things I’ve seen on the telly. The one where they replaced the canary, I still remember, laughing out so loud at that one. The chandeliers one, at work, in the pub, on the phone between my family, just about everyone talked about how funny that was and brilliantly done. I love them and thanks for posting them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.