Which is Your Favourite Only Fools and Horses episode

The butterfly/louvre doors episode.

Favourite line from any tv show has to be 'Vot is your name?'

I love the episode when they sell the shitty car to the Aussie bloke, They go to this club and get chatting to two birds...They say they are professional tennis players and the play on AstroTurf...

The girl asked Rodney "What do you prefer AstroTurf or Grass?"

He replies "I don't know I never smoked AstroTurf".
The actor who played the Aussie bloke....was in another later episode, as Dels mate who he ran the seafood stool with as kids, he returned from Aus and offered Del a job and go back with him.

It’s insane. My sister and her husband bought their small new build semi in Rotherhithe in the early ‘80s for £30k and when she died a few years back he sold it for £800k and moved out to Kent. He’s a proper cockney, born in Millwall, and like many working class Londoners has cashed in and moved out. Hard to blame him really.

Profit of nearly £300,000 on a two bed terrace in East Ham. Sadly not all for me but mum, sister and I are now fine.

Chain Gang. Series Six, Episode Three.

The first series that the episodes were 50 minutes long, rather than half an hour.
Yep. That was the best series of the lot for me.

Chain Gang was quality but for me, the first episode of that series wins out. Del falling through the bar gets all the attention in that one but there was so much more going on in that episode that I've always felt that Del falling through the bar - as funny as it was - was a tad overrated. It was the first time Rodney met Cassandra, and Rodney winning that bet off Mickey Pearce and Jevon when getting her to dance with him, only to lose his winnings to Del later on when Del found out about him lying to Cassandra regarding where he lived was hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.