Which moments from our history would you want to retrospectively check using VAR?

Still on Spurs. The season that Leicester won it (thank God!). Over the two matches: at least two absurdly offside goals by them, and a penalty on Raheem that was the maddest I've seen in my match going life. Actually, VAR not needed. Just someone in black who was actually paying attention.

Edit: I have a doubt. Was that actually that season?

93:20. That Argentinian player definitely fouled the QPR full back, but in a very underhand manner, making it look as though he was the one who'd been fouled. They've got it down to a t.

I was thinking the reverse, that Mike Dean reviews it and awards the penalty despite the goal being scored. Mario promptly balloons it into the canal. City lose the title, Sheikh Mansour sells the club the next day out of sheer embarrassment and Typical City return to mediocrity.

Non-Premier League, but that weird disallowed Steve Howey goal against Wolves in the 2002 promotion season.

No one mentioned Micheal Fronzeck and his alleged foul on Cantona at the Swamp in 1996? Talk about them twats getting all the decisions, that was completely scandalous.

Roy Keane running to argue with the ref, as he assumed we had been given a free kick.

They had lost all impetus in that game & were going out of the cup. Changed the whole game.

loving the shirt
1324_2.jpg
Love that shirt

No way would they have given the pen, they would have rolled it back and found some reason to give qpr a free kick for slight contact 2 mins before the goal or other such nonsense.

In the back foul on Lescott when winning header from throw in just before goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.