Which moments from our history would you want to retrospectively check using VAR?

Lots of non-PL incidents still being listed, I see.
Still on Spurs. The season that Leicester won it (thank God!). Over the two matches: at least two absurdly offside goals by them, and a penalty on Raheem that was the maddest I've seen in my match going life. Actually, VAR not needed. Just someone in black who was actually paying attention.

Edit: I have a doubt. Was that actually that season?
Was that the game where Walker was blatantly offside for one of the goals? Christ; he wasn't even in the same postcode as our back four that day. And what about the time he shoved Sterling in the back at the Etihad? He even owned up after the game, saying he had to do something. Or the two leg breakers from Kane and Alli in the home game in the Centurions season? I fucking hate Spurs.

Llorente with all the angles
The offside goal in the home leg v dippers
The offside goal in the away leg v dippers
The clear penalties at home to dippers in the league this season and away in the CL last season.
The clear offside in either the league or CL away last season to the Dippers
The Kane and Alli tackles v Spurs at home last season, plus the Newcastle tackle, Puncheon tackle and a few more
Young penalty on aguero in the 2-3
Kompany on Nani in the 2-3 in 2012, and the one on Wilshere later on
The phantom Twattenburg penalty in the 2-2 v Spurs
Walker and Kane offsides in the 4-1 loss to Spurs at WHL
Penalty not given in 2-1 loss to Chelsea in 2011
Micah stonewall in the 6-1
Fellaini elbow on zabaleta
McLean on De Bruyne
Crouch foul before his wonder fluke
2 penalties we didnt get v Bayern in 2011
The penalty not given at home to Monaco, at home to Barca and Demichelis on Messi which was outside the box
Luiz on Aguero and the Gundogan penalty in the 1-3 v Chelsea
Penalty not given away at Leicester which cost us the win
Boly goal in the 1-1
Delph tackle at Wigan
Sterling away at Hudders last season
Walker red card v everton
Jorginho first seconds of the CC final, plus I believe in the FAC semi v Arsenal there was a penalty appeal and the disallowed goal

That's just to get warmed up
Great knowledge - chapeau sir. Why wasn't the Jorginho challenge ever brought up on a Sky loop for days on end, it just seemed to vanish into thin air as if it never happened.

1999 play off Final, first 10 seconds or so of the Game & the most blatent hand ball (apart from Goalie type saves on the line) I've ever seen.

Always think of Sun Jihai's joke of Penalty decision given against him, was this against Birmingham?

Yes, the one where their guy shoulder barged him and fell over or something.

v Rags (2014/5 Aguero goal won it)
Michael Oliver "refereeing"
Not one....
Not two....
Not three....
But FOUR, yes FOUR first half penalties NOT given
Even the Sky Muppets were embarrassed

1999 play off Final, first 10 seconds or so of the Game & the most blatent hand ball (apart from Goalie type saves on the line) I've ever seen.

Always think of Sun Jihai's joke of Penalty decision given against him, was this against Birmingham?

Think Gillingham had a pretty good shout in ET for one too

Aguerooooo...I'm sure we should have had a penalty. Mario would have definitely put it away. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.