Which NFL team to support?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Washin' My Foreskins?
Idaho I Dunno's?
Clean Gay Pachyderms?
Greenwich Village Fisters?

Who gives a fuck?
Wretched non-sport played by steroid-addled thick college boys.
Right up there with rounders,sorry,baseball.

-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 pm --

argyle said:
leighton said:
American Football is shit. A waste of time. Its worst than tag rugby. A bunch of pussies running around the field playing catch. Its too stop start it makes cricket look brilliant.

Surely a wonderful piece of genius to contain all ignorant cliches in once precise post.

-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:31 pm --

Pick whatever team you feel like. Personally I like the Patriots, however I always look out for a few others like the Raiders, 49'ers as they're pretty much the underdogs at the moment.

AF is a fantastic sport which requires a bit of patience (avg game is 3 hours) which unfortunately many British people fail to have.

No,we Brits don't have patience.
That's why we sell out five day cricket test matches,you numpty,and why shermans play rounders instead.

Fuck off with the insults.

argyle said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Washin' My Foreskins?
Idaho I Dunno's?
Clean Gay Pachyderms?
Greenwich Village Fisters?

Who gives a fuck?
Wretched non-sport played by steroid-addled thick college boys.
Right up there with rounders,sorry,baseball.

-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 pm --

argyle said:
Surely a wonderful piece of genius to contain all ignorant cliches in once precise post.

-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:31 pm --

Pick whatever team you feel like. Personally I like the Patriots, however I always look out for a few others like the Raiders, 49'ers as they're pretty much the underdogs at the moment.

AF is a fantastic sport which requires a bit of patience (avg game is 3 hours) which unfortunately many British people fail to have.

No,we Brits don't have patience.
That's why we sell out five day cricket test matches,you numpty,and why shermans play rounders instead.

Fuck off with the insults.

I like it.

Biggsy1 said:
I'm a Redskins fan, been shit for years but we did win 2 Superbowl titles in late 80's and one early in the 90's.

They became my Dad's team in the 80's, so its followed on, despite the Redskins. Meh, it's maroon, ;)

Why the fuck do they all do this?

American_football_player_kneeling_beside_7212.jpg

N.Fet just a horrible, vile little cretin without a nice word to say about anything or anyone, don't mind him!!

Pick whatever team you want to...but I would go with a Raiders, Broncos, Chargers sort of team, so people can't say you just jumped right onto the bandwagon.

Throwball is pretty slow and average, but it's not as shit as 'some people' make it out to be. High school level is far more entertaining, quicker, and less corrupt/financially arranged.

Just seems that whenever it comes to American Football, there's a section of people who can't wait to put there opinion across (usually cliched ignorant ones) that they don't like it - stay away from the thread then.

I don't particularly like F1 racing or tennis, I wouldn't go into a thread if there was one just to say I think it's crap.

whothefisAlice said:
N.Fet just a horrible, vile little cretin without a nice word to say about anything or anyone, don't mind him!!

Pick whatever team you want to...but I would go with a Raiders, Broncos, Chargers sort of team, so people can't say you just jumped right onto the bandwagon.

Throwball is pretty slow and average, but it's not as shit as 'some people' make it out to be. High school level is far more entertaining, quicker, and less corrupt/financially arranged.

I know you love me,Alice.
Fighting the inevitable is simply futile.
I call NFA shit and you agree with me.
It's in the stars,baby...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.