Which of our current squad do/would we miss most ?

my top 5

5 - Silva - ya we have other creators but Silva is the best of them. followed closely by Sam-Nas
4 aguero - no matter how many stories i read about him going to SPain i dont think he's going anywhere anytime soon
3 zab- legend
2 kompany - the pairing of MDM and Jo-Les would make me miss Vinny
1 yaya he plays almost every match so we dont realize how much we'd miss him

Les Chapman. Just saying, sound bloke as well, sorted out Yaya's jersey from the hull game for the old man as a birthday present. Can't play without kit either.

If Fernandinho was out we could make adjustments. Play Garcia and Yaya and 3 attacking midfielders, the extra body could compensate for the loss of Ferna.

Without Kompany I don't think we've got an alternative. The Wigan and Watford games being a good example.

its like thinking about when your dog is going to die.
One day Yaya, Silva, Vinny and Zaba will move on.
We are witnessing some of the very best players in the world here.
I know they will be replaced - but could it ever be the same?

Shaelumstash said:
If Fernandinho was out we could make adjustments. Play Garcia and Yaya and 3 attacking midfielders, the extra body could compensate for the loss of Ferna.

Without Kompany I don't think we've got an alternative. The Wigan and Watford games being a good example.

Strangely Ferdy being out was what gave us our little hiccup.

john@staustell said:
Shaelumstash said:

Strangely Ferdy being out was what gave us our little hiccup.

Ferdy? Doesn't he play for the other lot?

Anyway, I think you'll find that missing Vinnie, Ferna and ZABBA was the problem vs Wigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.