Which of our Youngsters will make it with us?

The attacking options we have is scary if they all fulfill their potential.

Garcia, Lopes, Barker, Iheanacho and Pozo could all realistically be first team players within 3/4 years.

Denayer, Angelino and Maffeo all look fantastic prospects in defence, possibly Rekik too.

Centre midfield isn't a strong area for us IMO, with the exception of maybe Zuculini, so we should go all out for Pogba this summer.

Hi, i have some questions.
First one, do you think tosin or humphreys is more talented? What do you think of kelechi nwakali, Could he make it? And a Last one, who do you think is the Most talented Player under 18s?( brahim Díaz ?)

First one, do you think tosin or humphreys is more talented? What do you think of kelechi nwakali, Could he make it? And a Last one, who do you think is the Most talented Player under 18s?( brahim Díaz ?)
I prefer Tosin,other than being a magnificent physical presence,his awareness,vision, and positional sense is better.He also posesses a calmness/composure thats both effective on the ball and reasurring to his peers.There are shades of camelgob in his game which from a footballing perspective is certainly no bad thing.As for other talent,im a huge fan of Patching.

I think that the possibilities of Humphreys better than Tosin, kelechi nwakali not a player for Manchester City after, there are still negotiations with him and his agent wants 4 million pounds, our players are Nigerians iheanacho and chidi Nwakali!

Have a friend who's a huge Galatasaray fan. He keeps raving about Denayer. Says he'll be better than Kompany.

Last edited:
I prefer Tosin,other than being a magnificent physical presence,his awareness,vision, and positional sense is better.He also posesses a calmness/composure thats both effective on the ball and reasurring to his peers.There are shades of camelgob in his game which from a footballing perspective is certainly no bad thing.As for other talent,im a huge fan of Patching.

It's very difficult to tell with defenders at that age, but Tosin also has the advantage of size. Whatever some people on this forum think, it's a hell of an advantage having a huge unit in the middle of the penalty area when balls come in, as opposed to a shorter geezer who happens to jump well. Nudge the short guy & he's gone. Tosin will have a presence there, you would think, when he gets older, to hold his ground & win aerial battles, that Humphreys won't.

Humphreys may be a bit more mobile, although Tosin is pretty good on that score too.

Really really like Tosin Everytime I see him. Can't see a weakness yet. Impressive physically, very mobile, reads the game excellently, wonderfully composed, physical, great use of the ball. Constantly impressed, today he pretty much bossed the best young striker about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.