Which of the signings are you most happy with

1. Adebayor - Big, strong, quick, a complete, all-round striker. How long since we've had that?
2. Barry - Will glue the whole team together, exactly what we've needed in midfield since we sold Barton (yeah yeah i know, but he did the same job at the level we were at then)
3. Toure - A bit of calmness and composure in defence, sorely needed.
4. Tevez - Big name, taken off the rags, good player, quality attitude, will improve us, although i feel not as much as the 3 above him.
5. RSC - backup, good player, scores goals given service, good option to have.
6. Taylor - Meh, benchwarmer.

Toure biggest weakest in our team was the back line
Tevez great work rate and great talent
RSC great work rate adds height to the attacking line
Barry leader great work rate and great talent well make bridges job abit easier
Adebayor world class if hes in the mood and great target man
Taylor Best value for me! free tranfer really solid and happy to be a back up keeper thats hard to find tons of pl experience and allows hart to continue to develop out on loan!

All great signings good time to be a city fan!

Barry and Tevez. Lescott wil be on a par with them two if he signs as well. Of course I'm pleased with the rest too, but they have something a bit more to prove for various reasons and I see them as more of a gamble for various reasons so I'm reserving judgement a bit more - but I'm pleased on the whole with all our signings.

I have to say in terms of improving the squad significantly, every one of those signings barring Taylor's have done just that.

Ned and Barry for me in the sence of keeping such a young talent and Barry will make the biggest impact imo... But the Tevez signing is the biggest I think in terms who he played for before and what he can bring to our forward line, the whole rag conection and the way he walked away from them to join us will make other high profile players consider us more now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.