Which of the signings are you most happy with

biggest signing because i think every top team in the world would love him in there squad,20 goals a season!!
Adebayor
closely followed by
Toure
Barry
tevez
RSC.
i expect barry to be the most consistent performer and the best deal that we have done.absolutly delighted with all the signings,roll on the season ahead.

moomba said:
In terms of importance, value for money, and in general how pleased you are they are a blue.

For me:

1. Tevez - big statement, top quality footballer and winds up the rags.

2. Barry - good player, decent value, will slot straight into the first team

3. Adebayor - top quality when he can be arse, seems a bit of a twat. Will either be a bargain or a collosal waste of money.

4. Toure - top quality once. Not sure now. Always seemed a decent bloke.

5. RSC - decent player but overpriced and injury prone.

6. Taylor - bit of a nothing digning. Wouldn't have minded Weaver returning.

Still hoping for a change in the top three.

For me it is Nedum signing his new contract, followed closely by Tevez and Barry

They're all very good signings, but I think Barry was an absolute steal. The forwards may be flashier but Barry will play a crucial role in our midfield next year, he is key to our success.

1. Toure - where we needed to strengthen most for me.

2. Barry - great to have in front of an improved back 4.

3. Tevez - big statement, top quality footballer and winds up the rags.

4. Adebayor - great signing, something different.

5. RSC - decent player but overpriced and injury prone.

6. Taylor - good back up keeper.

Toss up between Barry and Adebayor.
I think a lot of what we do on the pitch will go through Barry - he is quality and for me very consistent.
Adebayor will score us plenty of goals & create havoc in the oppositions box. He will be our focal point of attack and gives us something we have been badly missing. On his day this guy can be almost unplayable.

Most important for the team - Barry & Toure (significantly strengthen potentially weak areas)
Most important for the fans - Tevez (welcome to Manchester)
Generally very happy with all the signings though. Lots of Premier League experience, some top quality players and weakening (and winding up) rival teams. Can't really ask for more. Great time to be a City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.