Which of the signings are you most happy with

Mcfc-GH said:
bugsyblue said:
Barry will be the most influential.

Tevez is the one I'm most excited about though. Especially when he scores on derby day, runs up to Fergie and kisses the badge in front of his face, and then 48k fans sing, 'Fergie sign him up, Fergie, fergie sign him up!'
Yes..We can only dream of things like that. However, being realistic, I'd say we'll get battered home and away against them if we get too cocky.

If you're a rag, why don't you grow some bollocks and say what you've got to say, rather than getting your sly digs in disguised as a blue. If you are a blue, you're strange.

hgblue said:
Mcfc-GH said:
Yes..We can only dream of things like that. However, being realistic, I'd say we'll get battered home and away against them if we get too cocky.

If you're a rag, why don't you grow some bollocks and say what you've got to say, rather than getting your sly digs in disguised as a blue. If you are a blue, you're strange.

I agree that post belongs in the gay thread in off topic.

1dart said:
hgblue said:

I agree that post belongs in the gay thread in off topic.
Visit that thread often do ya?

1 Barry
2 Onouha
3 Tevez
4 the left back I hope we're going to sign, because even if WB recovers his form I can't see him getting through the season uninjured.

All excellent signings apart from Taylor really but he'll be decent enough back up so can't complain. If i had to pick an order i'd go with the following

Adebayor
Barry
Toure
Tevez
RSC
Taylor

Mcfc-GH said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Let me think.... Rag.
Na mate, im city through and through.. but im just being realistic, none of those 2 signings are any better than what we got. Some of us here need to take our heads out of citys ass. its a tad embarrassing don't you think? we won't win the league ever if ade is in our starting 11.
Might not be rag maybe gooner!

Has to be Tevez because while Barry will strengthen the team most Tevez will be worth far more in upsetting all the vermin. If he scores against them they will all want to crawl back into the sewers which is after all where they belong.

Mcfc-GH said:
bugsyblue said:
Barry will be the most influential.

Tevez is the one I'm most excited about though. Especially when he scores on derby day, runs up to Fergie and kisses the badge in front of his face, and then 48k fans sing, 'Fergie sign him up, Fergie, fergie sign him up!'

What like you fags did when it was your 50th anniversary of milking a disaster! Spoilt your big day, ah bless!

i must admit adebayor was crap in his second season at asrenal and toure is a little rusty. just hope that these two can help us but i very much doubt it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.