Which player leaving would **** you off the most????

Re: Which player leaving would piss you off the most????

Joe Hart.

He just has to be our number one in the future. I just hope he has the patience to wait around a bit longer.

stevie ireland, just got him on my shirt :)

and hes a brilliant player, done some great balls through to robby last season and goes on some good runs

Has to be Superman. Can only see this lad get better and better. His attitude is fantastic and his vision for a killer pass is "messi" like. The team should be built around him.

danny mills .. oh wait!! he left .. time 2 hit the pubs to drown my sorrow :P

mancitygaz said:
Robinho

Think he's going to the best in the prem this season now the pressure has been took off him a bit with other big name signings

I totally agree! He will take it to another level i think this year now that focus won't just be on him! Will also help his away form i think.

Oh and superman, his link up play with Robi was great this year and will only get better.

Sturridge... aww shit.

Nah but seriously Ireland, I wouldn't sell him if we got offered £200M. Best player last season by a mile and can only get better. Will be our Stevie G. I think I'd actually cry if he left haha.

Vladimir Weiss. He's got so much potential and I think enough potential to be one of the best on the planet. but I would be very very sad if Robinho left because the man's my Idol.

Micah!
Everyone's been giving him a hard time for a season where he was low on confidence and played out of position. Revert him back to the right-back position and he'll be back to his best and in the England setup for the World Cup. People don't appreciate he's still very young and learning at this level, he's had a bad season but he'll put that behind him and be England's best right-back next season. (Especially with Glen Johnson about to get a sever case of "Big-Fish-Little-Pond-Small-Fish-Big-Lake Syndrome" lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.