Which player leaving would **** you off the most????

Re: Which player leaving would piss you off the most????

n_mcfc said:
Ireland, Nedum and Dunne.

Some might wonder why I've put Dunne but after all he's been through he deserves success at City. Plus, it would be ignorant and arrogant of us to just exclude a player like Dunne from our future just because we have money now.

100% this. I thought (As I'm sure a lot did) that he was fat and lazy under Royle but once Keegan got a hold of him and he got into shape he's been the man for us. I would be ashamed to see us ship him off. Not long till a testimonial is due either, and he deserves one.

alanjames24 said:
n_mcfc said:
Ireland, Nedum and Dunne.

Some might wonder why I've put Dunne but after all he's been through he deserves success at City. Plus, it would be ignorant and arrogant of us to just exclude a player like Dunne from our future just because we have money now.

100% this. I thought (As I'm sure a lot did) that he was fat and lazy under Royle but once Keegan got a hold of him and he got into shape he's been the man for us. I would be ashamed to see us ship him off. Not long till a testimonial is due either, and he deserves one.

IMO this is what is wrong with the club, we've been too much on the sentiment. The succesfull clubs ensure that players are replaced when the time comes and it all blends in smoothly. Here, everyone has a favourite and wants to keep them until the end. No more time for Mr nice guy in the football world, you can't stand still and when things need changing you have to do it, otherwise you're left behind. And we have been left behind for a very long time...!

1_barry_conlon said:
alanjames24 said:

IMO this is what is wrong with the club, we've been too much on the sentiment. The succesfull clubs ensure that players are replaced when the time comes and it all blends in smoothly. Here, everyone has a favourite and wants to keep them until the end. No more time for Mr nice guy in the football world, you can't stand still and when things need changing you have to do it, otherwise you're left behind. And we have been left behind for a very long time...!

very well, on that basis swp should also be gone then?

Michael Johnson

Would be gutted if he went. I really want to see him fit and playing again for city!

Ireland

He will be the centre piece of what we are trying to achieve.

He is Manchester City.

Moebius said:

Bwahahahahahahahaha ah aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha ha ahh aha ha h

Hahaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.