Which player/managers biography would make a great read?

Eriksson's regarding City including the Thaskin situation / the new players bought in etc and how much control he had etc etc.

Paul McGrath's is good, very troubled man but no-one can deny that the man was a class act on the pitch. Fowler's wasn't bad either, fuck he hates Gary Neville.

Zidanes or Van Bastens........pity we didnt have our billionaire owners back then eh??

Not players or managers, but I reckon Bernard Halford and Julia McSomething (manager's secretary during 70s, 80s and 90s) would have a few interesting tales to tell...

A mate of mine has read Ron Atkinson's, says it's a quality and funny read... it tells how he was on the verge of sign Frank Stapleton, and then Stapleton heard Liverpool were interested. Solution from big Ron was to lock Stapleton in his hotel room and not let him out until he'd signed... it couldn't happen today.

If he could write from the grave then Robin Friday's auto would be a good tale of football and the rocknroll lifestyle!!!

Already mentioned I'd love Franny Lee to write one but I doubt he ever will as he doesn't need the money and he doesn't come across as the sort who would.

Whatever some say he is a City legend and tried to help our club overcome the mess left by the comb over as well as being one of our greatest ever players and a decent fella in my opinion.

skelpomike said:
Craig Bellamy's would make a good read

"Don't Google Me", it's a working title apparantly with tales of misplaced aggression and philanthropy. Inside you'll read about Bellers chasing after young African drop outs with his putter and encouraging team mates to stay in school so that they can take part in matches - or is that the other way round??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.