Which players are following Hughes out?

Greiver said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Not many. If Hughes did anything right, buying a proper squad was it.

Thats exactly what I have wrote in last few posts! I believe you surround yourself with people of similiar character. Hughes bought a team of respectable players, who have dignity and work hard. If anything about Hughes is clear it's that he is an honorable and respectable person and is not a child. Neither are his players! Just look at the work rate and character of Bellamy, Barry, Ireland (not a signing but a Hughes player), Given, and De Jong! They may be upset but they are proffesionals and won't cry and runaway!
He'll probably end up at Villa and beat us in the carling cup final now :(

Joycee Banercheck said:
you're not quite right there. he bought the right players, but none of them have their propper place in the squad (e.g. no city fan actually knows the best team for sure)

Richards, hopefully everyone else will be kept on until he finds a decent central pair in defence.

Any player walking out after hughes would just be an idiot, their manager might have gone but their all professional people, if a top manager comes in you should be excited to work with them, obviously hughes will still be in their minds but they will move on just like all us will.

richards
toure
lesscott
bridge/silvinho
kompany
santa cruz
bellamy
adebayor

You are joking right ? Silvinho would have gone at the end of season anyway, I cant see any of the others leaving in the short term at least. These players stand the club at £120 million plus of course we are going to get rid of a large numebr of first team regulars with an already small first team squad.

Bellamy is a big worry though he is a loyal terrier and we all know what its like from other clubs when his toys go out of the pram. Hopefully after a couple of days he will calm down. I dont think he will play as well as Hughes for the new manager unfortunately.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
you're not quite right there. he bought the right players, but none of them have their propper place in the squad (e.g. no city fan actually knows the best team for sure)
How dare you even hint that i may be wrong.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Greiver said:
Thats exactly what I have wrote in last few posts! I believe you surround yourself with people of similiar character. Hughes bought a team of respectable players, who have dignity and work hard. If anything about Hughes is clear it's that he is an honorable and respectable person and is not a child. Neither are his players! Just look at the work rate and character of Bellamy, Barry, Ireland (not a signing but a Hughes player), Given, and De Jong! They may be upset but they are proffesionals and won't cry and runaway!
He'll probably end up at Villa and beat us in the carling cup final now :(

Or united lol that would be worse? Hmm, IF I had to geuss where he will manage next I'd say at Hull if things get worse or maybe Westham?

Joycee Banercheck said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
How dare you even hint that i may be wrong.
:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.