Which players are following Hughes out?

djelanomcfc said:
Hughes was made to play Robinho and Adebayor I'm sure of it. Why else would he drop them both for todays game. I couldn't care less if Ade leaves. He and a few others cost Hughes his job. Sanata did more in this game (work wise tackling etc) than ade has ever done.
Probably to get three points

It makes you wonder that if this was all sorted out weeks ago, has Mancini already prepared a list of transfer targets and already made his mind up about some of the current squad? I wouldn't read too much into the alleged 'protest'. Wasn't there talk of something similar for Sven? Didn't make a blind bit of difference squad-wise

Joycee Banercheck said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
It's really hard to say, on the whole the squad is pretty good, it we don't play punt the ball up to the forward, I'm not sure what role RSC would have. Ade seems happier with the ball at his feet, I actually think Bellamy might fit into a new style really well. Richards as an overlapping fullback doesn't do a lot for me and with Bridge injured it wouldn't shock me to see us bring both and LB and a RB. I have a funny feeling we might not have seen the end of Garrido either now, but we will see.
Its weird innit? You wouldn't have put Bellers in your starting 11 before this season, but the guy can play (Dire Straits innit). Out of the guys he's signed:
Given - its a given
Zab - Not bad
Toure - Not my cup of tea and should have stayed in Potsworth and Company
Lescott - Will be good, already is
Sylvinho - Coz anyone can contain Lennon like its easy
DeJong - Plays well already
Kompany - the guy can play
RSC - Give him a chance (like today)
Tevez - Scores a bit don't he?
Robinho - Don't take the piss -he's quality

So I reckon none of them.
I have to say(other than the back 4!!), I'm really looking forward to seeing what he does with Bellamy the most. Like you I have a lot of time for all the players that Hughes signed, OK Sylvinho isn't great, but he was on a free and I'm not sure how RSC would work if we don't play route one.

Sanata did more in this game (work wise tackling etc) than ade has ever done.

This is true we were saying this at the game today. Basically he gets in the area and puts himself about something ADe doesnt do.

Much more suited to the way we played with Hughes. I am guessing he is only now finally reaching full fitness he was out for most of 09 with a bad knee injury.

I am a bit worried about Bellamy but I hope he will be a proffesional, having registered his displeasure he will get on with it. Its not Mancinis fault is it and he was loved by his players in Italy hopefully everrything calms down for Chrimbo and we will be right for the Stoke game.

A defensive overhaul must be on the cards.

What does this mean for Toure?! A new club captain for 2010?

Richards must be on his way, along with some others.

I actually think Richards days could be numbered. Position wise he is poor not a great taclkler or header, when Mancini has a close look I dont think he will be impressed. WOuld not surprise me to see a new centre half, left back and right back at the club come the end of january.

Joycee Banercheck said:
djelanomcfc said:
Hughes was made to play Robinho and Adebayor I'm sure of it. Why else would he drop them both for todays game. I couldn't care less if Ade leaves. He and a few others cost Hughes his job. Sanata did more in this game (work wise tackling etc) than ade has ever done.
Probably to get three points
He was told to play them. He had no choice.

alera said:
I actually think Richards days could be numbered. Position wise he is poor not a great taclkler or header, when Mancini has a close look I dont think he will be impressed. WOuld not surprise me to see a new centre half, left back and right back at the club come the end of january.

Lahm, Chiellini and Maicon could all be defensive targets for RM,

I don't know why but i could see Lescott and Chiellini striking up a great CB partnership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.