Which players are following Hughes out?

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Which players should we expect to have limited chances at City now that we've got a different manager?

richards
toure
lesscott
bridge/silvinho
kompany
santa cruz
bellamy
adebayor

I think they'll get used to the new man very quickly as he's a top experienced coach.
Any player wanting out of City with the resources and potential we now have reall needs his bumps felt in my opinion, I think every one of them will want to be a part of the new setup.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Not many. If Hughes did anything right, buying a proper squad was it.

Bang on.The Hughes dilemma.

francis henry lee said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Which players should we expect to have limited chances at City now that we've got a different manager?

richards
toure
lesscott
bridge/silvinho
kompany
santa cruz
bellamy
adebayor

Oooooooh... So cynical (and probably right)

Joycee Banercheck said:
Not many. If Hughes did anything right, buying a proper squad was it.

Thats exactly what I have wrote in last few posts! I believe you surround yourself with people of similiar character. Hughes bought a team of respectable players, who have dignity and work hard. If anything about Hughes is clear it's that he is an honorable and respectable person and is not a child. Neither are his players! Just look at the work rate and character of Bellamy, Barry, Ireland (not a signing but a Hughes player), Given, and De Jong! They may be upset but they are proffesionals and won't cry and runaway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.