Vassel
Ball
Sturridge
Elano
Etuhu
Hart (loan)

all these...

spiritofMVF said:
Which of the city squad will be saying there goodbyes to the COMS at the Bolton game(not literally, they dont have to be there to be on the list). Lets have your guess's

I think :- M Ball
Garrido
Dunne
Jo
Benjani
Mills
Ben-Haim
Hamann
Evans
Vassel

I hope Dunne is still there, albeit not as skipper or first choice. Whether he'd be happy as a squad player is debatable.

cibaman said:
spiritofMVF said:
Which of the city squad will be saying there goodbyes to the COMS at the Bolton game(not literally, they dont have to be there to be on the list). Lets have your guess's

Garrido
Dunne
Jo
Benjani
Mills
Ben-Haim
Hamann
Evans
Vassel

I hope Dunne is still there, albeit not as skipper or first choice. Whether he'd be happy as a squad player is debatable.

spiritofMVF said:

Garrido
Dunne
Jo
Benjani
Mills
Ben-Haim
Hamann
Evans
Vassel

Agreed but ive always liked M ball :P it'll be sad to see him go, especially when i think of what he did to ronaldo :P

wrongun73 said:
question is, what players would you be arsed about saying goodbye?
theres not really that many for me!!

me neither. there all either passed their sell by date or not up to premier league standards.

(the exception being hart)

think jo will saty on imo after a decent loan spell at everton, has proved he can do it if given the chance! would like to see him given the chance for another season atleast..

wrongun73 said:
question is, what players would you be arsed about saying goodbye?
theres not really that many for me!!

The two that I think will go that I will be upset about are Elano and Hart. Wouldnt actually blame either of them for going.

Still hoping to be proved wrong, but since Hughes is staying, I think they'll be onto pastures new

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.