Which players will say goodbye at the Bolton game

geek said:
think jo will saty on imo after a decent loan spell at everton, has proved he can do it if given the chance! would like to see him given the chance for another season atleast..

decent loan spell?

Why people saying Elano?

He clearly has stated he can't wait for next season at city and has never considered leaving the club, him and hughes have sorted out their problems and hughes recently has been blown away by what elano can actually do given the chance, IMO elano will be at city for another 2 years.

Ball.
Elano.
Vassell.
Jo.
Garrido.
Schmeichel.
Mills.
Fernandes.
Caicedo.
Hamann.
Evans.
Ben-Haim.
Benjani.
Sturridge.
Etuhu.
Berti.

Schmeichel - Sold
Hart - Loan

Ball - Sold
Ben-Haim - Sold
Berti - Released
Garrido - Sold
Mills - Released
Logan - Loan

Gelson - Sold
Hamann - Released
Etuhu - Sold

Vassell - Sold
Benjani - Sold
Evans - Loan
Caicedo - Loan
Sturridge - Released

The only one I will be sorry to see them go is Sturridge as he does have potential, but if he wants as much money as the papers claim he wants, then f*ck off. He wants as much as Ireland will be getting, but what has he done to earn that sort of money???

spiritofMVF said:
Which of the city squad will be saying there goodbyes to the COMS at the Bolton game (not literally, they dont have to be there to be on the list). Lets have your guess's

I think :- M Ball
Garrido
Dunne
Jo
Benjani
Mills
Ben-Haim
Hamann
Evans
Vassel

Add Sturridge, Fernades and Berti to that list and I think you're almost there.

I've got a feeling that Dunne might not go and that Evans will go on loan to a promoted side.

quiet_riot said:
We'd be daft to get rid of Garrido, IMO, given that he's better than Bridge.

I'd be very surprised if we didn't buy better than Garrido in the summer. I reckon Hughes might go for a very experienced left back who maybe has a couple of years left before his form drops. That way we'd have

Nils Zander, Ryan McGiven and Ben Mee (young prospects)

Wayne Bridge (in competition for the starting position)

Old hand (gives Bridge competition/cover and will help bring on the youngsters).

r.soleofsalford said:
do i get a prize if im right

ball
vassell
schmeichelmills
hamann
benjani
etuhu
berti

i think real madrid have put an offer in for berti. we cant refuse

a packet of walkers ready salted

I will take your bet on.

I cant find this player on any squad list schmeichelmills, im on to a winner really.

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.