which pundit do you hate most??

david platt for his blatant anti city , pro utd views and for being the pundit who uses the phrase " the big four " the most.I also cant stand jamie redknapp -for being harry redknapp's son - although he does talk some sense .

no ones mentioned ruud guillit,, warren barton, jimmy floyd hasselbaink... just suprised at that

Merson
Tony Gayle
Garth Crooks
Davids Platt & Pleat
Lawro

alan green never stops whining about something

garth crooks thinks he is part of the english gentry and will not use a small word if a big one will do

martin keown is fast coming up on the rails - I cant stand to look at the mans face, he is so stiff its not true and his views seem to be a mixture of the bleedin obvious and what the other pundit has just said

not a fan of graham souness but do like the way he regularly wants to start a fight in the studio

I cant dislike tyldesley because he is the voice of the 5-1

That fat prick of talksport wait ...Yep most of the pricks on Talksport are anti city and i have to agree that drunk druggie Merson and most of the Soccer sat brigade are anti City well fook them all wait till we win the premiership then we can piss all over them
No i wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.
Yes i am angry as city fans we have had to listen to all the so called pundits rip city apart week after fucking week so its pay back time and yes boys its a woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.