which pundit do you hate most??

Garth Crooks because he scares me, Lawro because he's a tit (and because of that fuckng prediction thing he does on bbc when he NEVER predicts we'll win) and finally Paul Merson....complete spaz!

Teddy "I still think I play for the rags and use 'we' when i talk about them" Sheringham

Agree with the Gary Richardson post.Also Alan Green for thinking that he is more important than the game.If every game is so shit why not go and do something you enjoy?
Stan Collymore and David Pleat for both pretending to be clever.I think they must both get the dictionary out and decide I'm going to use this word no matter how out of context.Collymore even makes up words to be even more nonsensical.Illiterate twat.

merson
gray
platt
pleat
burley
merson
cascarino
crooks
green
collymore
merson
gale
gowling
mullary
merson
dearden
j redknapp
thompson
lawro
tyldsly
merson
crerend
macari
parry
irani
merson
jimmy hill

dont mind souness at least he has own opinion & sticks to it

not too keen on merson

ex-footballers are rarely any good at anything so can be expected to be rubbish pundits .its as if having brains stops you being a successful player . but no excuses for career commentators . i would expect them to have an understanding of the game beyond the average fan but the opposite seems to be true .i think being neutral in their comments is also a requirement of the job , Cant think of anyone who i look forward to listening to but john murray needs new false teeth or surgery to cure a speech impediment . if peter allis did football he would set a standard to aim at imo .

cascarino is a fully qualified cnut, his writing in the times is so anti city at times its incredible. lawro is just a plain twat whilst garth crooks is a gold medal idiot, not much of a player either.
matt le tiss always seems to talk sense.

alan smith is another one who has a face for radio... he is a idiot.. hard to understand what he saying,, but money on it he will mention the gooners at some stage...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.